I wonder...

Rmp5s

In Runtime
...why is it that a program I have gives a 15 day trial. Why can't I just set the computer's date back a while and trick the prog? Why can't I just reinstall the prog and start the 15 day trial over? I wanna buy the prog and will eventually but I don't have the 60 friggin bucks for it right now. Where does the prog get its point of reference from?

Anyone have a crack for Guitar Pro V5.0?

Seti says>
I refer you to the rules. Asking for or offering hacks or cracks or warez is a banning offence. You better be thankfull I'm in a fair mood tonight or you would have found yourself on the outside looking in.
Do this again or I find any of your other posts in this forum are asking for cracks and it's a perm ban.

First, never tried that. Seems logical to work. And you can redownload it. Thats just a hassle. And then, dont ask for cracks here. Go somewhere else..

Seti says> You don't even post to a question like that. Just hit the report post button, say nothing to the poster and go about your business.

Seti says> Those skating on thin ice should not be doing triple axels.
Get my drift???

lol...nevermind the question about cracks, but what makes it stop working? I did redownload it. I always wondered what made progs like this stop working.

Oh...Yo Arizx...beat it...I'm just wondering how stuff works...chill man...I could find a crack if I wanted to.

I think this may be bordering upon the forum's rules, so I wont tell you what programs you can install to automatically renew the trial date on applications. But I will tell you, they do exist. I don't find them worth it, i'd rather just buy the program or even illegally download it (not that I do) then keep on being nagged by constant reminders every second.

Back
Top Bottom