I Really Need Help

Tech N9ne

In Runtime
Hey guys lately my computer has be acting up it did this thing were it froze while i was listning to music and restarted its self then went to boot screen and did mem check and said bbs boot priorty changed check the steup for changes or whatever close enough. then i would restart it again then it would sometime make this weird noise in my HD i think sorta like a clicking noise and would freeze at the windows xp logo loading bar and would go to a blue screen really quickly and restart and keep on doing that i had no time to see what the blue screen said then the day after i reformateed my comp and it worked fine until today it started doing that boot bbs thingy but thank god no blue screen. i was told by some people at future shop that i need a new HD and also this is bugging me like crazy my fan is insanely loud like its mad and i go to the back of the power supply and switch that little black thiny that says 115v and 230v somthing like that and i put it to 230v and the fan on my video card starts up but its really loud and my cpu fan is finally so quite but it wont start my keyboard mouse or monitor up its strange im really getting sick of my computer and want to destroy it lol :).. all the wires are connected to my mobo tighty no broken or damaged wires... also when i open allpications or even like my documents folder i can hear my fan like reving up and down its soo annoying i really need yours guy's help. my spes are pentium 4 3.00ghz 1 gig of ram ( i know the rams has no errors or anything like that ) a PM-800 ECS mother board and a radeon x700 pro graphics card also with the graphics card when i boot the computer up the fan on it is loud but then after like 5 secs it slows down but when i switch the voltage on the power supply it stays loud and i can only see 1 red LED light on in my computer!! thanks for your time and if you need anymore informationg feel free to ask me

yeah thanks its not doing it anymore everything is fine its probally cause i got mad at my computer and kicked it haha :D but yeah thanks for your help

Back
Top Bottom