I really appriciate all the help I get here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe someone doesn't have an answer to some of your posts but do you think your gonna find beter computer help elsewhere good luck

Dude, sometimes a post isn't asking a question. Most of the posts I have seen you post are fine, and aren't asking questions. If they did, I would answer them.

Dont really dis a forum that its collective knowledge is enogh to make the world spin (almost:) everyone tries there best its like a p2p app lol. We give and we take (help and give help) (download and upload)

Computer Forums ROCKS!!!!!

This forum is full of HELP.... Who are you, and do you live in a cave??? Myself, Lord K (despite his dumb Intel Bias), Giancarlo, Blah Blah, MoneyMan, ComputerGen, Alvino, Airiox, TRDCorolla1, and many many many many others are here all the time. Myself and Giancarlo are on here at least 3 hrs a night +, so just ask one of us, it doesn't matter who, we usually agree on hardware questions, except for tastes in cases and external looks. Either of us are help when you need it.

Yeah I'm usually typing up stuff for my classes, and leave this site in the background. I sometimes refresh when taking a break.

I noticed a little of the same. I mean you see serious question threads with 30 views and like 2 replies.

Oh and computergen, not to offend or anything but you seem to reply several times in a row with small posts that could be condensed into one. Again if nobody cares then fine. Correct me if im wrong but on other forums this is known as spamming to raise your post count. It is generally discouraged.

yea sorry about that believe me im not trying to raise my post count if i was i wouldve done it alot more and there are ppl who do that so dont even try and take it out on my ass i was just gettin pissed at this guy for sayin noone helps. and if ur gonna take it out on someone take it out on the ppl who have convos after a thread is done not me so know ur role. and dont ever consider me as a spammer. if i ever speak the words "FREE IPODS!!!!" then and only then u can call em a spammer but until then not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom