I Overclocked my card again, screenshot

crayzboost

In Runtime

i got it to 430/1.2 and the temp never went over 60c do you guys think theres a little more in this sucker to break 13,000?

hmmm mebbe, try doin mroe core, the memory is prolly fast as u would ever need try gettin like 470/1.2

Man, those are good numbers. The 6800GT really makes a big difference compared to the 6600GT. Just look at my scores :(

I'm still satisfied with the performance I am getting with my video card. Very crisp and vibrant. My temp hangs at around 63 degrees more or less now. 540/1.2

nah i just tried and it wont go up anymore, i went to 433/1.26 and when i ran 3dmark03 it gave me the blue screen of death.

im happy with my score and the card, im going to turn it back down to 400/1.1 ultra speeds,

dont know, ive always had nvidia cards, i guess im just familair with them.

you do know that your cpu and my cpu can overclock to roughly the same speed! if i would have known that before i bought mine i would have got yours and just overclocked it.

Its not mine Yeat, Hence the Come easter Part. All I need it 200 bucks
:(

God damn me Mum and Her damn Apple, wait Goddamn all artists.

Well, Yeah, the 6800GT is a nice card but the X800XL is A bit Faster, and Costs Less, Howewer, I dont know how fast you can Oc it though.

u mean x800 XT right necro.. i havent seen an XL

why cant anyone ever get the name of the gfx card RIGHT!?!?!?

Back
Top Bottom