i need help

youngsunnz

Baseband Member
hi i cant uninstall of install quicktime every time i try to do it this is what i get
eae9db9d.jpg

also wen i click on quicktime this is what i get
35420702.jpg

also i cant work itunes i uninstalled it and resarted my computer and it still dont work this is what tis says
cb144d16.jpg

some one pelsae help me step by step because i am not good on computers thanks and i cant bac date my comptuer thanks

hi..
if u really dont want Quick time u can manually delete it from the place where it is installed ,and then u have to run the registry cleaners like REG SUPREME or REG CLEANER
or C-CLEANER,also u can delete the temporary files of that software by running the temp cleaners like C-cleaner or G-LOCK TEMP CLEANER..
bye bye..

Yeah go to My computer//local C:///program files////Quick Time//and trash that folder then run reg mechanic

thanks alot but i got a question how do u go into safe mode and also what do i do about itunes everytime i click on it it says error and that stuff pops up and then they ask whether to send report or not to send it

this happpened to me just the other day!!!

i couldnt uninstall quicktime or itunes! it said it uninstalled it fine, but it didnt! it just stayed there!!!

i rolled back using system restore! that got rid of it!

see i cant do system back date becasue of the fact that i jus rebooted my computer so ya. and also my computer is windows xp and that link dont work man

Back
Top Bottom