I explorer home page

Inonutting

Beta member
HI my homepage when i first get into Internet exlpoler is suppose to be cnn.com but when i turn off my computer and get back int the internet it changes to some auto search thing. could someone tell me how to make it stay on cnn.

thx

Maybe

Find the cnn page you want to start with.Click tools/Inet options.
Click use current.
By the way get rid of any Superbars and Google options.Thats in view/toolbars.Take control my friend.
:D

You got spyware...you got spyware.

If it keeps setting back to some other homepage after you set it to CNN.com, then that is the first sign you have spyware on your machine.

It's a pain in the butt and should be called a virus, but it doesn't do anything harmful to you computer besides that up space and displeases you. The best way to get rid of it is use a spyware remover. The best one I found has been SpyBot: Search and Destoy.

http://www.safer-networking.org/index.php?page=download

It is free however, it is such a good program donate a $5 bucks or so to help SpyBot continue to upgrade their program. That should help solve your problem.

And if you haven't run a SpyWare removal software before, don't be surprised if you get 50 or so items. There is a lot of crap out there.

Remember...be safe on the internet...were a computer condom (that is Virus, Spam and AdWare software) and most all keep it up-to-date.

Spybot is great, but also have had success with Ad-aware, as well as Spyware Blaster to keep it from even installing.

Most anoing thing about spyware you can never seem to remove it in add/remove programs you have to use a spyware remover . O well.

GeforcebOY said:
Most anoing thing about spyware you can never seem to remove it in add/remove programs you have to use a spyware remover . O well.
Sure you can remove the "free dl installation" that it included.
The one that seemed so "free" to use.
You need Gator Ade man.
:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom