I dont know what to do..

joxley1990

Golden Master
Hey all,

Well I just got a job, in Pizza Hut delivery, so I have got a way of getting money now..! :p

So I can afford a mac, however, I am not sure whether I should get one or not..will it be worth the extra money - or should I just be buying a good Windows one?

Grr..£700 is alot to pay, Im 15, and I really need some advice..what do you lot think I should do?

Sorry for making another thread about this, but I dont want £700 going down the drain..

That's another thing, does anyone know where I can get new ones, for cheaper??

Thanks

FamousAmiZ said:
:p i never knew that macs were better then windows? whats better in mac
everything....lol they are awsome, so fast, lotsa free software such as iLife, they just.....work. I am thinking about buying a mac also, it all depends what you want to do with your computer?

hey will for gaming is mac good? lol man now in me head i thinking about getting a mac :p my dads gonna be like wht u gonna do wiht all these comps.. lol oh well i dont think ill get one

You cant game on macs..

I just want to watch films, school work, music, stuff like that..but I could do that with Windows - and save a load of £££

What do you think I should get?

just get a windows. seems to be cheaper for you and seems to meet your needs. windows is ok imo

john123 said:
yes, mac is good for gaming when you install windows on it.
lol. its just that OSx cant play games. the actual computer will play them alright tho.

well, if u just want to do watch movies, listen to music, and do some homework, then a cheap windows pc will be just fine. u dont need much power if u r only gonna do what u listed.

FamousAmiZ said:
joxley then why wouldnt u just get5 and windows dood ifu whana save u money

I want a laptop..

I like macs because you dont need to fuss about with them, Windows is just a pain in the arse.

I want something that sticks out in a crowd as well! If I could get on the damned apple website, I would compare it with Windows laptops.

Back
Top Bottom