huge problem with no answers

Feircepc

Daemon Poster
ok lately i just burned return to castle wolfenstein and i have been playing it. in the begining it ran flawlessly now it runs terrible. i mostly play multiplayer and now it wont let me enable punk buster so i cant get into any server. and also i can only get into the first server. i tried installing updates but that doesnt work. it says there is no version of wolfenstein present on my pc. also i downloaded the updates before but didnt like tehm thats y i deleted them. and after that my pc got really messed up. i have a brand new compaq practically brand new and it meets most of the requirments. but it has a integrated 128mb video card. i used system recovery and stuff and i scanned for viruses and etc and nothing. so now the game doesnt work and well im not to happy.

ive reinstalled the game i think like 5times its the same settings and everything. and i would buy the game but i just bought battle feild

would explain a lot i guess. because i got battle feild veitnam and i cant play that either. ..... this stinks. anyone know a cheap video card but decent? i was gonna get the nvidia 5500 wondering is it ok? its a 256 card.

the GeForceFX 5500 will run the game fine, I have one and it runs perfectly.
and btw, not having money is not an excuse to warez.

uhhh warez? :confused: well i thinks thats what im gonna get. till i save up for my new mobo and processor then im gonna get sli

Back
Top Bottom