How would I create a website in a similar fashion to this?

dan7777

In Runtime
http://www.thepcpro-seaton.com/

I would like to know the sort of programs I would need to use in order to create a website similar to this.

I don't know much about website design, but I'm guessing this is a pretty straightforward and simple site to design?

Any help much appreciated!

what exactley do u mean "like this" that website doesn't look abnormal to any other website

but Dreamveaver is a real popular app that people use to create websites. but u need someone to host the site.
theres Dreamweaver MX and now the newest opne is Adobe Dreamweaver CS3. Adobe bought all the macromedia pps

Creating websites are pretty easy once you get the hang of making them. All you need is some HTML, throw in some CSS, and boom! you got yourself a website. I just bought a domain a few days ago, but I have yet to work on it. It's for one of my classes.

and you need a hosting company.

like i said dan7777, once u get it maid u'll need a hosting site that ur'll upload it to. its not as hard as u think to make a website. kinda time consuming though, getting it perfect takes forever

and if u ever get stuck with HTML then heres a sik site that i use all the time
http://webmonkey.com/

I chose that website because it was a local one to where I live, and I think I knew who designed it. I thought it was a tidy website that seemed pretty simple. Most local ones are really horrible looking ones, you know, really poor HTML ones, like a myspace profile or something.

But yeah, cheers.

So Dreamweaver is the way to go then? I like flash sites too...

Well, if you want to make a really professional type website, you're going to have to learn code and do it yourself. But if you just want something simpler, then Dreamweaver will do the job well.

dreamweaver will for sure do the job. code isn't that hard to learn but theres alot of it, id go with the Macromedia one though. u can try the CS3.

adobe golive worked quite well in my practical software class...it's pretty nit picky though....more for use with html.....have never used dreamweaver...

Back
Top Bottom