how much do you think the computer is worth?

Delux

In Runtime
hey everyone, i just seen this ad on a local website for ontario and was wondering how much this pc really should cost, the price they are asking is $200.

Full Tower Case
AMD Athlon XP 3200 CPU
Asus A7N8X-X Motherboard
ATI Radeon 9800 Pro Video Card
20 Gig HD (OS)
80 Gig HD
768 Megs of Ram
DVD-Rom
Keyboard and Mouse Included.

For $200? hmm.. Does it include the OS, as in a disc and everything?
I think the hardware might be worth $150 alone. Thats some pretty old stuff now.

For $200? hmm.. Does it include the OS, as in a disc and everything?
I think the hardware might be worth $150 alone. Thats some pretty old stuff now.

yah i dont think it comes with the OS and disk it might come pre-installed ill have to ask:rolleyes:

Well no, not just pre-installed. Thats not the same as getting a free copy of windows. If they are giving you a copy, it needs to be a real disc with a key, not just an install on the hard drive.

Well no, not just pre-installed. Thats not the same as getting a free copy of windows. If they are giving you a copy, it needs to be a real disc with a key, not just an install on the hard drive.

so then what ur saying is i should counter theyre offer with 150 rightt?

Do whatever you want. I wouldn't spend $200 on that machine, probably not $150 either. It's not worth it. You'd be better off saving your money for something better. $550 would buy a machine that would completely destroy the one your looking at.

well those are basically the same specs as my old computer the same processor and mobo, the graphics card was a 6600gt but mine had a 160Gb HD and 1 Gig of RAM and only cost me $400 altogether brand new like 3 years ago with CD/DVD burner and all that. So I don't see it being worth $150

Back
Top Bottom