how to delete a partition??

Use your windows CD, boot from the CD. Then follow instruction to install Windows. Then you will hit the options for formation/deleting/partitioning. select your partition space you want to delete and the delete it. After that partition the space again. After that is done reformat it to whatever format you use i.e. FAT32/FAT/NTFS etc.. After that is done exit the setup.

You can also do it from inside windows as long as your not using anything that is on the partition. Simply go to my computer<select your partition and right click it<then go to the format option... It is pretty self explanitory at this point.

ok..is there ne other way without doin it from the windows disk becasue i dont want to format it..becasue formating does not get rid of the partition

Dont think so...?

Pop in your windows CD - and delete the partitions from there, then just format the empty partitions in FAT/FAT32/NTFS whatever, Im sure you cann..

You can get boot disk from bootdisk.com boot into DOS and use the FDISK command to delete the other partition. I Think you can use partation magic to combine the two partations but I dont know how to use that program but I am prety sure it has that function

Ok, easiest way get Partition magic (some how) then just chosse the option merge partitions and bam your good to go. Its so easy you hit 3 botton and off you go.

Here ii thought a screen shot might show you how easy it is...Hope that helps

untitled0my1.jpg

Yeah, but on another note do you use p2ps or torrent if not.:)
Not sure on the price

Back
Top Bottom