Hiding IP address

palladin the II

Baseband Member
Ive heard you can hide your IP address...is this true? how would one go about doing it if so? thanks...i ahte how the internet is so unsecure...

Well, you can get a Dynamic IP, which looks like it changes. And you can.. get a static ip.. and it does almost the same thing as far as I know. Doesnt matter, if your really worried about compter sercurity... then do this

Get Zone Alarm, install and use

Get spy bot search and destry, install, update, us, immunize.

And your good. As long as you keep the firewall up.

Dynamic ip´s change and static dont. 1 way to hide your ip address would be to use a proxy. just search on google for hiding ip´s

If you want to remain hidden from others on the internet, you need to block all your ports and stuff, you can use a proxy if your delving into stuff which you shouldn't be, and don't want to be traced back to you.

Idk I recomend putting like 5 firewalls on youre comp, mcafee,webbroot,zone alarm and who ever else makes them... and get all of them and turn them all on

natej315 said:
Idk I recomend putting like 5 firewalls on youre comp, mcafee,webbroot,zone alarm and who ever else makes them... and get all of them and turn them all on
putting up a bunch of firewalls can cause compatibility with eachother and they can fight. just get one firewall, i recommend zone alarm if your willing 2 have 2 answer 2 it somewhat often, and they is an option in zone alarm for hide my ip address when accliable(sp)

Back
Top Bottom