Help-not sure whats wrong

annie_may

Beta member
Please can anyone help me, im really bad with computers and not really sure what going on. loads of pop ups have been recently coming up on my computer and ive just been closing them as they've come up so wasnt really that bothered but now every new web page i open up, one pops up. Also just trying to get onto my hotmail account and everytime i nearly get to the inbox a new search web page comes up so i cant read my emails.
Sorry for being really vague but not really sure what i actually need!!!
Thanks for any help that can be offered.
anna

Hello. :)

Ok, what is happening is you're a victim of Spyware .... happens to everybody - so don't worry.

To solve the problem, download THIS ... run the program, and let the program scan your computer. When it's ready, it should give you a list of things on your computer. Make sure every single item in that list has a tick to the left of it ... then when ready, click finish and those items will be removed from your computer. Don't worry ... everything you remove is safely removable.

Hope that helps, your problem should be solved. I also recommend you run the program atleast once a week - spyware can get installed from no fault of your own, it's just money grabbing companies doing their worst. Best of luck.

- Rocker -

Rocker said:
Hello. :)

Ok, what is happening is you're a victim of Spyware .... happens to everybody - so don't worry.

To solve the problem, download THIS ... run the program, and let the program scan your computer. When it's ready, it should give you a list of things on your computer. Make sure every single item in that list has a tick to the left of it ... then when ready, click finish and those items will be removed from your computer. Don't worry ... everything you remove is safely removable.

Hope that helps, your problem should be solved. I also recommend you run the program atleast once a week - spyware can get installed from no fault of your own, it's just money grabbing companies doing their worst. Best of luck.

- Rocker -

I second that 100 % . I use Ad-Aware 6.0.
Once a week too,avg about 3 items.
Another tip,set your IExplore to delete Inet temp files everytime you close it and don't surf.
:)

Back
Top Bottom