Help My Pc Is Too Slow

luci666

Solid State Member
My pc is too slow ive bought new ram i now have just ove 1gb and i have an intel celeron d 2.8gh (which isnt that gd but faster than my pc is being at the mo). i am thinkin bout gettin a new processor but that would probs mean gettin a new mobo and i cant afford it either. ive got all that ram but ther is only like half avalible. what should i do?
how do u make ur pc quicker without spending tons of money or buying a new 1

i need it fast enough to play css (game) :confused:

What do you mean only half ya RAM is available? If ya mean only half is showing in BIOS then a module isnt installed properly. Has it always been slow, or is it gradually getting slower? If its getting slower then defrag ya HDD, and run antivirus/spyware software on ya computer and see if that helps. You may even be to overclock it aswell.

try getting rid of windows and putting it back on again, so it gets rid of all the crap and stuff on it. will make slightly faster depending on what youve got on lol.

it has always been slow but it is getting slow but i thought when i got the new ram it would speed up considerably but it didnt especially since i quadroupled it from 256 and i have just defragged it. what is overclocking and it ses that only of is showin in task manager i dnt no how to get into bios

maybe if it was always slow it would be in your best interests to get new stuff

i wouldnt no how im not too gd on computers and if i needed somit drastic id go to my uncle (pc technition) but he dnt like me much

Back
Top Bottom