Help me get free software from my school

Status
Not open for further replies.

novice2

Solid State Member
Please Help me get free software from my school

Hello,
I'm in high school and they have all kinds of great software on the computers including: Photoshop 7,Illustrator,GoLive 6.0,etc. about $2000 worth, but they have the C drive and most all features blocked blocked with a password.

They made it so that all the folders are shortcuts only (.lnk). Most everything is blocked too eccept D drive, A, and Programs wich contains only those shortcuts. They run XP.

Does anybody know how I can get to the hard drive (C) or the full programs?

Any help is appreciated.

I dont think the guys here are gonna help ya hack into ya school system lol...and i dont think ya school will b happy either. I'm in high school to n they use that damn 'Ranger Remote Control' which has totally pissed every1 off cus its just too good! lol

its hard to get a program without the executable file, besides if you really want them use bit torrent..

Yeah; if its that good download it.

Even if you could get the files - you will unlikely be able to run it on your PC because you wouldn't have the Registry Files. That is presuming you could even get the files onto your PC from School; as most good programs have a good deal of files.

Please don't post this problem again, especialy not in the wrong forum on the same day. Its already on Forum.

<<< Thread Closed: Double >>>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom