Help me decide which LCD to get

I'm not entirely certain what the difference between the first two is, but when it comes to my very limited knowledge of monitors, I usually go with bigger is better, so I give my vote to the 20" view sonic.

yeah thanks I don't even know why I asked. I'm definitely leaning towards the Viewsonic. It just doesn't come with a DVI-D cable...but I'm sure I can pick one up at the local retailer..or ebay

Yeah DVI cables are pretty inexpensive now. I think you'll be happy with the extra space the 20" gives you.

yeah I never really experienced the difference of analog and DVI...i've been with analog & CRT's all my life hahahaha. What should I expect when I order it?

yeah I never really experienced the difference of analog and DVI...i've been with analog & CRT's all my life hahahaha. What should I expect when I order it?

Well my first switch to LCD was a 15" Compaq Analog monitor to a 17" Dell LCD, and I'll tell you.. I was absolutely blown away by the contrast, I was actually stunned, that was a couple years ago. Tomorrow I'll be making a shift to a 22" widescreen LCD monitor so I'm hoping I'll get a similar effect :D

Hopefully you'll feel the same way as I did, Counterstrike from a 15" analog to a 17" LCD is intense.

Back
Top Bottom