Heatsink is giving me headache...PLZHelp!!!!!....

dhaval_1920

In Runtime
I have Akasa AK825 Heatsink and Asus K8V SE Deluxe motherboard and my heatsink's fan keeps turning off ever 10 mins.....what could be the problem...please help....

....if its an athlon 64 it will do that from cool n quiet technology....its supposed to save the lifespan of the fan and help the cpu....i disabled that cuz it keeps ur cpu cooler when disabled

You're really trying to rack up those posts, aren't you compgen? lol... I saw yesterday and today and you're just all over everything... :D

.....? Or you know....I'm helping. Either or....if you call it trying to rack up those posts than yes. In each and every way.

lol... Of course you're helping... never said you weren't. I was just making a comment on how I've seen you posting so much for the past two days... and a great helper you are... like so many people on this forum are... *cough cough jac006 cough cough*

NO! None of you are understanding!!!!!! I had this problem. Its a feature of Athlon 64's called Cool N Quiet. It turns on the heatsink fan based on temperature of the cpu! You have to make sure its disabled in the BIOS. That way the CPU Fan will be on at all times the computer is!

Wait... um, no offense, but I just checked... I have that on... it is not affect my heatsink and turning it off... seriously... don't assume. I am understanding.

Back
Top Bottom