Heat Problem With Cpu Processor

Comp_Pro

In Runtime
i have a heat problem with my cpu. i downloaded Speedfan to check the tempretures and speed of fans. it used to be at around 55 degrees celcius and around 3500 spinning speed.

Now, about a week later i hear my computer is much quieter. i open speed fan, the tempreture is at 77 degrees and the fan is only spinning at 2100. i need help how can i speed up my fan to make things better?

Post a reply if you know how.

They could be false readings from the program, try checking in the BIOS to confirm that the temps etc are correct.

yeah, i found a way which helped, after i ran the program i closed almost all of my processes (not the processor) and after about 30 minutes i can for a check up and it was spinning at 3500. then all of a sudden, it dropped to 2100 but it didn't sound different and it didn't look different (the metal blades where black) do i think its a problem with the program.

also, in speed fan it has a total of 3 fans there but only 1 is being used. fan 1. so, i found another slot on my motherboard called SYS_FAN now this only has 3 metal lines and my CPU fan has 4 (to plug it in with) so i took out the CPU one and the computer sounded much quieter and the reading i got on fan 1 stopped.

i plugged it back into the SYS_FAN one that i found and it loaded up fan 2 as the same reading. now, on the program it says 3 fans. i have been looking on the motherboard (gigabyte) and i cannot find it. just looking now i found 1 called FAN1 on my graphics card (it didnt have a fan when i brought it) and there is no metal lines which i can plug it into. i think there is a error with this program.

Back
Top Bottom