Graphics Skipping

BGates14

In Runtime
Every time I play a game, normally and most noticeable in source, but every game I get skips. Every about 30 seconds to 1 minute I get a skip. It is prolly a 3-5 second freeze and I appear / teleport 5 - 10 feet or die. What could be causing this? It just started happening about a week or two ago.

Are you overclocking? If so, turn it down/off and see what happens...If that doesn't solve it, try reinstalling the game, and maybe try reseating the RAM and see how you go

Matt

No I'm not overclocking and it happens with every game I play, Quake, CSS, paintball, etc.

Sounds to me like either a RAM or GFX problem, as i said try reseating the RAM and if you can reinstall the graphics drivers or update them

Matt

Just reloaded the drivers and it didn't work, CPU and Mobo are both at 32degrees and I'm not sure how to find out video card temp but I'm sure its not off that, I have about 7 fans in my case.

ummm I think you can pull up the gfx's temps by going to the nVIDIA Control Panel, clicking Performance and Monitor Temperature

Matt

Back
Top Bottom