Is this graphics card ok?

sjvhslancer

Beta member
i wanted to know if a Integrated Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 3100 can run world of warcraft and other games and stuff ok.

no

you'll at leaast need a card, i don't believe intergrated graphics would be able to handle WoW

go throw 100$ and get a radeon 9200...probably even cheaper by now, or any 6,7 series of nvidia would probably due.

I don't think it will work, it really depends on what the specs of the integrated graphics card is though.

If it has at least 64mb it should run WoW, it doesn't require a high end graphics card.

If it is a desktop just go buy a cheap graphics card, the AGI Radeon 9200 is only about $30 now, and they're pretty easy to install.

Just update the drivers on the video card before you try and run the game, if it doesn't work, you probably need a better one.

it comes with a duo core processor 1.8ghz and 2 gb ram can that make the graphics card work better for wow

That doesn't really have anything to do with the graphics card, as far as I know. The graphics card and CPU are two totally different things.

That is a nice CPU though.

With the other specs, the computer is likely to run WoW, I don't know the requirements of WoW

As long as the graphics card can give 32 MB which almost all graphics cards can, then WoW should work fine.

i can almost assure you 100% that it won't work,

if a 9200 is only 30$ now, go get one, you'll play wow on medium settings perfectly with your setup, i have an older p4, 1064 ram and a 9200 as a spare computer and its just dandy

Back
Top Bottom