Graphics card help

Extreme78231

Beta member
Hello I have an older computer that I built like 2 years ago using a asus p6 mother board and my graphics card went out on me. I am wondering if I should upgrade my graphics card if so what should I look at buying. My old one was a Radeon hd 4890, or do you think I should just look online for the same old one I had any help would be appreciated. Thank in advance.

It would be better upgrading. However much you payed for that card 2 years ago you'll be able to get something more powerful for the same price now. How much money are you looking to spend by the way?

The only limitations you have on a graphics card is if the motherboard has a slot for it and the power supply is strong enough.

I figured I should upgrade just not sure what to upgrade to probably not looking to spend more then 300$. Thanks

I'm not very good with USD as I live in Scotland, but I think you should be able to get a 560ti/570. Both are good cards but IMO I would go for the Twin Frozr II 560ti (link)

Edit - Can you post a link to your mobo so that I can check that this card would work?

Last edited:
That card I sent you a link for should work then. Obviously if you don't feel like spending the full $300 on it, you can buy a cheaper 560ti as it'll still perform very well

Back
Top Bottom