graphics card?

the thing

Solid State Member
hi. i was just wondering wether the BFG Tech GeForce 6600 GT OC graphics card will work on my pc. my pcs only got 250 wat power supply so do i need to upgrade the power supply?

Pentium 4 2.53GHz
512 mb of RAM.

Power requirements for this card: '300W PSU, available molex power connector'.
But if you're going to change the psu, get a 450 to 600w (better to be on the safe side)...

.whats the 'available molex power connector'. would i have to upgrade my motherboard if I increase my power supply?

what kind of motherboard do you have? if its an older pci card, then youll need to change the motherboard too. but by the looks of your processor, it seems like a rather new computer, so i would assume it has an agp slot.

You dont need to buy a new case for a more powerfull (its not powerfuller :p ), you should be able to just replace it, and hook everything up.

The first graphics card you linked to;
http://www.pcnextday.co.uk/product_...1-4080&group=AGPNV&pgroup=VID&ref_site=nextag
is better. It's a 6800, which is a bigger number then 6600, so therefore its bigger and better (most of the time). It's a pretty damm good card, so you should be satisfied with it.

Back
Top Bottom