Got my Coolermaster Cm 690, now overclocking!

Xiggy

Daemon Poster
Ok guys i just got my Cooler Master Cm690 yesterday and trasnfered all my stuff into it, works great! and moves a good amount of air, will be gettin two more 120mm fans for the top soon enough!

now what i have in it is

pent d 3.0ghz 4mb l2
intel d865gsa
512x2 ddr400 dual channel
xfx 7600gs 256mb 128 bit

now at idle my gpu is at 49 degrees celsius, i think its pretty goood but what do you think?

then i took my clock speeds (in ntune performance) up a little

the gpu stock is 400mhz
and the memory clock is 266mhz

so far i took the gpu to 410mhz and the memory to 301mhz and the highest temp i saw was 60 degress celsius when running FEAR, and nothing higher, now i may make a log file start recording to see what one hour of gameplay does too it, but if it stays lower than 60 most of the time do you think i should keep OC'ing it just a little more? thanks!

edit: nevermind made a weird grain image come up on my computer upon restarting, so i just attached the cable to my monitor and unistalled all drivers then reinstalled, my bad

I would use rivatuner for overclocking your video card. I hear too many bad things about ntune messing up peoples hardware. Also, you should be able to get a little more higher clocks than that.

i may have to try riva sometime, but for now ill let it rest back at the normal clocks for a while since ntune screwed almost everything up lol!

needpics.gif

Back
Top Bottom