A google browser?!?!?!?!

i heard on the radio that google will soon guess what you are searching for and find the sites automaticaly. so if you type in "co" as if you were going to write computer forums, it would automaticaly find sites beginning with co. as you continue your search i.e "com" it will refine the search and so on until you have either got the correct site or have entirely wrote the search out.
i hope you follow that.
it could be an irritation or a help. i think they call it predictive searching?

really? google was gonna make a browser? huh? or are they just thinking about it? or is it a rumor. fun stuff. a google browser. what would they call it? Gbox? yeah, right. how about... Google? haha.

ya they hired the maker of the firefox browser, so you know its gonne be good. Hopefully it has all the browser properties exactly like IE, since i am a web developer i hate having to code for differnet browsers its such an annoying task.

lol. i made a web browser in vb class. it was fun. hard though. and it was really simply. just a back, forward, open, save, and a tool bar and maybe i think a few fav. but i dunno. it was a while ago. but it was still fun.

They have been bringing in a few Firefox Programmers. Its possible - but its also more possible that they won't.

Google have good ties with Firefox; a Google Browser may push into Internet Explorer's numbers but it would also push Firefox's Numbers - it wouldn't be worth it.

Back
Top Bottom