Goodbye old case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giancarlo

Banned
I have a new case that is being shipped, and I will post pictures for it. But here are the pics for my current machine:

compone.jpg

(That's an $200 Audio System and I have a newer desk now)

compinside.jpg

(The lack of space made for cramp conditions in the case, possibly constricting airflow, though I never go light on how many fans I have in the case. Also KEEP IN MIND, this is my computer before I upgraded to the AMD 64 3000+... it is my Barton 2500 CPU and mobo)

So all in all, I utterly hated this case. I spent hundreds on parts, and never got around to replacing the case itself.

This is the new case:

11-156-148-01.JPG

(Raidmax with 5 5.25 bays)

I haven't received it yet, but it is in the mail. Once I have it all set up, I'll post new pics. It is an aluminum case with 6 80MM fans. It cost me just under $100 (including taxes and rush delievery). The shipping itself was free. The case is very spacious and has much more space then many modern cases out there.

Also just to let you know if you are going to be running an Athlon 64 you will need to get a better PSU. I was pissed when I found out that it was not strong enough to run the 64's.

Vandiyan said:
Also just to let you know if you are going to be running an Athlon 64 you will need to get a better PSU. I was pissed when I found out that it was not strong enough to run the 64's.

Don't worry. I already have a almost brand new 480 watt PSU in my case and I will replace the 420 watt with that one. Tell me 480 watts ienough.

Oh here is my P4 system (my SLi blew up today...)

BTW, 480watt is plenty for right now... But later, who knows, LOLOL 2,500Watts? 5,000? Mayber chips will become much more effecient and uselike a 4watt PS!?!?!

mymoms8ky.jpg

AND HERE IS ANOTHER VIEW OF THE MODDED CASE:

mymomsfront9lp.jpg
:D :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom