Is This Good ? Dell Xps

AmmmL

Beta member
I need a powerful PC . I make youtube videos and use song vegas, AEE, photoshop and 3dsmax regularly . I want to use my hdtv as the moinitor . And need it as cheap as pssoble . I also would like to do some gaming ! Cod 4 promod etc .. Could somone please tell me if these specs would suit and if i could save mony or need more RAM etc . Also Any alternaes to Dell ?

Specs..... Cost €790
components_on.gif
Included in your system:PROCESSORIntel® Core™ i5-2300 Processor (2.80GHz, 6MB)editOPERATING SYSTEMGenuine Windows® 7 Home Premium, 64bit, EnglisheditSYSTEM RECOVERYOS Windows® Recovery Media Not includededitOFFICE SOFTWAREMicrosoft® Office Starter 2010 (Word Starter, Excel Starter)editSERVICES AND SUPPORT1 year of coverage included with your PCeditPROTECT YOUR NEW PCMcAfee® Security Centre - 15 Month Protection - EnglisheditACCIDENTAL DAMAGE PROTECTIONNo Accidental Damage SupporteditMONITORDisplay Not IncludededitMEMORY4096MB Dual Channel DDR3 1333MHz [2x2048] MemoryeditOPTICAL DRIVEDVD +/- RW Drive (read/write CD & DVD) with Roxio and DVD Burn softwareeditHARD DRIVE1TB Serial ATA (7,200 rpm)editGRAPHICS CARD1GB ATI® Radeon™ HD 5670 graphics cardeditKEYBOARDDell™ USB Entry Keyboard - UK/Irish (QWERTY)editWIRELESS SOLUTIONDell Wireless 1520 Half Mini Card (802.11n)editSOUND SOFTWARESound : Integrated 7.1 with THX® TruStudioeditDATASAFE ONLINE BACKUPDataSafe Online Backup 2GB - 1 year licenceedit

editedit
Thanks please Reply!

i think that system will be good for you. My brother has a simular system and he uses it for gaming and he says hes impressed with the system

Back
Top Bottom