Is this a good combo?

DevenDT

Beta member
I started really wanting to build my computer when I figured out all I needed was a good graphics card to run games better. So I went and bought a graphics card. This is it here Newegg.com - ASUS GT610-SL-1GD3-L GeForce GT 610 1GB 64-bit DDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready Low Profile Ready Video Card . I brought it home anxious to try it out, only to find out the computer case was to small. So then i went looking for cases. This is the case i want here Newegg.com - COOLER MASTER Elite 430 RC-430-KWN1 Black Steel / Plastic Computer Case . I didnt get the case yet because I found out I need a new motherboard for the new case and my motherboard now is bad anyway. I was thinking of going with this MOBO MSI 880GMS-E41(FX) Motherboard - Micro ATX, AM3+, AMD 990FX+SB950, Phenom II, up to 5200MT/s, SATA III (6Gb/s), RAID, 7.1-CH Audio, Gigabit LAN, USB 3.0, WiFi-N at TigerDirect.com . I got all the links in my favorites all the items on my wishlist and i'm ready to buy when I find out there is no way I can power all this with my 220watt PSU. So of course i found a PSU and i'm thinking this one is good, for the price, Newegg.com - OCZ ModXStream Pro 700W Modular High Performance Power Supply compatible with Intel Sandybridge Core i3 i5 i7 and AMD Phenom So guys that is all the stuff i'm thinking about getting and stuffing it and any other things I can scavenge from my old computer (an Acer Aspire 1420G ) Will that all go well and be compatible in my new computer case? I know the mobo will but what about the Graphics card, the psu, the memory from my old computer, etc. If not can you please tell me a good solution to go with? Even if it requires listing links of things I should get. I just really want to know what else i will need and if this will be compatible. Thank you so much!

Back
Top Bottom