Geforce 6600: Next step

lhuser said:
Whatt d'you mean it's not great? Jut because it's AGP? Pfft...

no, just because a 6600 ain't great :p
I'd just get a 6800GT, or wait until they come out with 6800gs for agp.

dont listen to him, its a nice card. i have two of them and i can play all the newest games with awesome graphics and no lag. buy it you'll like it

money_man said:
dont listen to him, its a nice card. i have two of them and i can play all the newest games with awesome graphics and no lag. buy it you'll like it

no u don't.
U have 2x 6600GT, the one on his link was a 6600.
And as u know there is a big difference. And no 2x 6600GT can't run FEAR with everything maxed out with eye candies at max and with the highest reso. So not all of the newest games. :p But then again, u need a 7800GTX 512 mb to play FEAR with that kind of settings. :)

Mammikoura has a point. There's quite the difference between a 6600GT and a plain ol' 6600. I would recommend getting a 6600GT instead, such as this one: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...ice=&MaxPrice=&SubCategory=48&Submit=Property. Now, I see that it only has 128 MB of memory, but you can't get a 6600GT or 6800GT with 256 MB of memory (unless there's one I don't know about), but this card is pretty good. I have one right now, however, that's being replaced by a new 7800GT in a few days. :D

Still a great card, though. I'll miss the little booger with his 98 degree load temperatures (Celsius! :D).

mammikoura said:
no u don't.
U have 2x 6600GT, the one on his link was a 6600.
And as u know there is a big difference. And no 2x 6600GT can't run FEAR with everything maxed out with eye candies at max and with the highest reso. So not all of the newest games. :p But then again, u need a 7800GTX 512 mb to play FEAR with that kind of settings. :)

oops i thought it said 6600gt for some reason :( anyhoo i never said the best, i only said great. and i dont use AA and AF anyway...i dont even know what they do

Back
Top Bottom