gateway solo laptop help

oneafterdark

Baseband Member
hey guys, i got a gateway solo.. i think its a 2150.. anyway, i want to use a higher res. like a 1260.. anyone know of a driver thats compatible with it? That and is there a msconfig type thing? i need to fix my startup things on windows 98... but i dont know alot about 98 anymore.. us youth that went threw most of our teens' with XP.. were spoiled i know.. ok.. thanks

eric

It also depend on how high your video card can support. Have you tried going to the display properties and adjusting the bar to max?

Noticed you're from Utah. I'm a transplant from Provo, Utah but now living in southern California. Go Jazz, still....(don't know if you're a basketball fan but that's the only thing going on up there).

I have a solo as well, the only problem with it being that you cant adjust the resolution any higher

The reason being is that its unsupported by the onboard video/lcd screen, You could check mundocorp.com and see if they have another motherboard/lcd(same size now) for your laptop model but I doubt it, gateway normally only makes one type of each for each laptop.

And yes 98 has an msconfig, I forgot the run command for it but I'm sure google can help you

Back
Top Bottom