Gaming on Wireless

It will work fine. You won't get the same bandwidth that you would get wired, but you should be fine on a wireless connection.

Yeah, seems to work fine with me as well, no complaints sometimes minimal lag but i think that is more down to my ISP.

no lol, wired is always better for gaming. Wireless mouses dont last to long, atleast for me they dont but i use them about 8 hours a day, im a designer and a gamer and sometimes the mouse will magically decide to shoot up the screen or start lagging really bad. If you do a lot of online gaming on your pc than without a doubt get wired.

no lol, wired is always better for gaming. Wireless mouses dont last to long, atleast for me they dont but i use them about 8 hours a day, im a designer and a gamer and sometimes the mouse will magically decide to shoot up the screen or start lagging really bad. If you do a lot of online gaming on your pc than without a doubt get wired.

I believe the OP is referring to his internet connection being wireless not his input devices.

Depends on how good your wireless connection is. If you have good signal it should be just fine. I have a couple of friends that game on wireless and it works just fine.

Back
Top Bottom