gaming/school laptop

Just a suggestion, but do you need to be able to do both with 1 laptop? I find if you just want to game at home and have a laptop as well for work-on-the-go, i find you can get better if you have a minimalistic laptop for work/school-on-the-go (basic internet/word processing/programming whatever you need) and then a second desktop for gaming (since desktop parts are much cheaper and you can build it yourself, you can get much more out of your budget. Gaming parts for laptops are expensive.)

the problem is, i'll be a college so i'm just trying to save as much space as possible :p

It's not a mad request it's a situation i'm in myself at the moment, when i get onto my desktop i'll have a look for something for you. I'm on my mobile at the moment,

the problem is, i'll be a college so i'm just trying to save as much space as possible :p

Living in the dorms in college me and my roommate had room for 4 desktops 1 server and 3 laptops, as well as a 52" TV and a 25" TV... and we had one of the smallest dorms I've seen. Our carpet was made out of interwoven wires from all the electronics tho, we were both techies though we had wires running everywhere, XBOX360s, PS3s, computers, servers, TVs, speakers, sound systems, PLCs (that he was programming), all kinds of stuff. Guess we didn't move around much though, had 2 chairs for computers and 3 chairs for XBOX/TV (2 comfy and 1 for Rock Band drums).

Unless you were referring to room in your car packing to drive there/home :p

In which case, yeah both of us were very tight on room in our cars!

On topic, I can't really help much with laptops, not my specialty, however if you throw some options I can tell you which you'll need, if its too much, not worth the money, etc.

Also, did you say 15" monitor? that seems quite small for a gaming laptop. I think mine was 19" and he had a 21" (not exactly a portable laptop though) and a 17".

Back
Top Bottom