Charchris

Fully Optimized
Ok For all i know AMD FX 55 is the highest i know and well P4
Which one is better all round?

No Flaming!
Post a diff processor if you want.
I'll keep counting the votes
And NO FLAMING

The AMD FX-55 is the far better one. It is based on 64-bit architecture. The P4 is also hotter in temperatures (not in style lol) making it far less efficient.

The FX processor is the one that is better by looking at their benchmarks. Someone posted a good link to the site (I think it's at Anandtech or something) awhile back showing competitive results.

i got a intel, and im saving up for an amd processor and mobo. cant wait. i voted amd, intel in my opionion is something amd would shit out. no offense to intel fans. sorry if that was flaming.

but after learning a lot more about amd and intel processors, I can clarly see that the amd fx 55 blows any intel processor out of the water.

hey man, I put that website up there so don't take the credit of finding it, but if you are a long time anandtech user i forgive you. :p lol just kidding.

it kind of depends what you want to do with the cpu, or atleast das wut ev1 on just about all forums say
the p4 is for dual processing and all that good stuff for buisnesses, and music industry etc...

the amd cpu's as a whole are for gaming, they have always been lower temps from what i here, and amd actually wants ppl to OC the cpus and all that good shizzy for gaming

im not trying to state that all as hard core facts, just what i read in forums anyways that said
amd pwnz cuz it pwnz for gaming and tahts all that matters in this world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom