Firefox? internet?

raceface

Baseband Member
So I closed firefox hitting the little orange "X" on my windows XP computer. Then a few minutes later, I clicked the firefox shortcut to open it up again and I got a message saying "Firefox is already running, but is not responding. To open a new window, you must first close the existing Firefox process, or restart your system."

The thing is, this happens EVERYTIME i close firefox. What do I do?

Yea... thanks, but it wasn't really much of a help cuz its still doing the same thing. I just don't understand. I kind of noticed that it's been doing such since I upgraded to Windows XP Service Pack 3. however, it worked fine before I restored the computer a couple weeks ago. Before I restored it, I had SP 3 as well.

Also, I notice that on facebook, I click a link to my profile or something like that and it'll say "done" but the only thing I see on the page is a facebook header and a blank white page. I have to refresh the page in order for it to load properly.

Press ctrl+alt+delete, click processes and find firefox.exe, then click that, then click end process. Annoying, yes but if that ALWAYS does it to you, then ending the process will always close it for good.

Back
Top Bottom