feel like am losing my mind!!!!!!!!!!

shadydawg

Baseband Member
i just installed windows xp on a compaq evo d510s computer an i am having trouble getting the drivers on to it..i go to the hp site download the drivers i need(ethernet,graphics,sound) an i put them on my usb drive an tranfer it to the computer because i cannot get the internet on the compaq cause i needs the driver for it...every time i go to run the file i keep getting this message( the contents of this file cannot be unpacked.the executable you are attempting to run has been corrupted.please obtain another copy of the file,verify it's integrity,and try again)..i tried downloading the files again still the same thing..i even tried downloading them using firefox but i get the same message...i even tried going to the intel site to try downloading but yet i still get the same message..what am i doing wrong am at a point of trowing this computer out...thanks

Have you tried unpacking the files on the USB drive first, before copying them over to the compaq? Or unpacking them on a different PC before even copying them to the USB drive?

Have you tried unpacking the files on the USB drive first, before copying them over to the compaq? Or unpacking them on a different PC before even copying them to the USB drive?

yes i have some of the files already came downloaded as a exe file

Back
Top Bottom