Fan Controller

Charchris

Fully Optimized
I got my new rig yesterday and was wondering how I could control the fans using software
I've got a ASUS M2N-E mobo with a few Thermaltake fans spinning @ up to 1500RPM and they are loud ><

Can anyone help me?

theres a program called "speedfan". and WOW 1500 rpm isnt that fast... mine run at like 2-3k rpm and they are not even at full speed and they are not loud.

john123 said:
theres a program called "speedfan". and WOW 1500 rpm isnt that fast... mine run at like 2-3k rpm and they are not even at full speed and they are not loud.

It really depends what size tehy are doesn't it?
Thanks for the help. Tried the program just now but it doesn't repond...

Sorry if this is a little off-topic, but I tried SpeedFan for the first time, and I was wondering if there was anything that could actually make the fans spin faster than their rated speeds instead of slower. I tried doing it on SpeedFan but was unsuccessful. I don't mind the noise; if anyone would rather PM me than bump this up that would be fine, whatever.

Erm..where abouts are you Charchris? If your in the UK, ill send you a fan controller, ive got a spare one.

The only thing I could think of that could increase fan speed is just giving more juice

@joxley1990 Otherside of earth!! New Zealand hahaha

Charchris said:
The only thing I could think of that could increase fan speed is just giving more juice

...And how would I go about doing that, lol? It's not really that big of a deal, just curious.

THEpiGUY said:
...And how would I go about doing that, lol? It's not really that big of a deal, just curious.

Not sure, not much of an electrical person. Why don't you just get more fans?

$$$, plus I'm running out of room, lol. I'm probably going to get a new case soon, considering the NZXT Zero. Full-tower = lots and lots of room, plus it comes with 8 120mm fans. All for $150. Looking good now, birthday's coming up.

Back
Top Bottom