External Harddrive Problem

Camelia

BSOD
Yesterday, while downloading some movies (on µTorrent) at least on of the videos had an error saying that it cannot find the file. I was being saved to my external hard drive and for some reason, it wasn't recognizing it. I click on my external hard dive in My Laptop (My Computer) and when I when the window opened, it was empty. I had turned off my external hard dive and turned it back on. The files were there and my movie began to download without any problem until a little while later. In µTorrent, I got the same error and I clicked on my external hard dive and the stuff was still there. I clicked to where I had the movie being saved and the file wasn't there. I had unplugged my external hard dive to move it and my laptop somewhere and when I plugged it back in, all I con was the removable disk icon in the tray but the icon for my external hard drive wasn't showing up in My Laptop (My Computer). Usually, hen I plug my external hard drive in, a have to wait few seconds then the icon would appear in My Laptop (My Computer) the a box would appear on the screen saying (autoplay) and would show it loading all the stuff onto my laptop. It's like the box you get when you copy a file from one place to another but only last about 5-6 seconds. And all my stuff is there. But all I get now is the icon (removable disk) in the system tray.

Back
Top Bottom