Everything you need to build a pc

Laxgoalie1

In Runtime
What parts do I need to build a new computer?

I need a new computer and i was thinking of building one, i'm 13 ive never built one before and my dad said he would help me (he knows a bit...works for ibm) I was thinking of building a complete fast gaming computer under 1500$. Is hard to put a computer together? Do i need a manuel or something? And this is what i need right: Motherboard, processor, cooling system, hardrive, ram, case, Do i ned cables?, graphics card, sound card. Do i also need anything for pluggin in usbs, keyboards, monitors etc?

i can build with a manual it depends how good you are i am off to find an old post will a list of all hardware needed to build a pc

ok well what you need will be:

Case,
Mother Board,
Processor,
Ram,
Hard Drive,
Power Supply,
Video Card,
Sound Card (only if you really want one, most motherboards come with some type of sound output built into them),
Dvd Writer or just reader,
Operating system (windows, linix etc... ),
Floppy drive if you want,
Monitor,
Mouse and Keyboard.
I'm pretty sure thats all you'll need to build a running computer.
If I've let anything out somebody can currect me, but I'm sure I haven't left anything out.

Chris

The motherboard should have a manual with it that will pretty much tell you everything. Definately go with amd. they are the best processors and are cheaper. Athlon 64 would be your best bet. Also look for a socket 939 because that will give you more upgrade options in the future.

Back
Top Bottom