Everything is so big!(Most everything...)

The_Other_One

Daemon Poster
First off, this is NOT, NOT NOT NOT, a resolution problem! I've also checked theme's and advanced proporties under display proporties with no success...

Basically, my comp refused to boot on day, so I ran Norton Go Back. It fixed it, but there were some issues. I resolved most of them, but one is still lingering! Many windows looks like I AM running at a lower resolution or something. A good example would be nero's burn wizard, which takes up the whole screen while I'm burnning. My print wizard thing(for my Lexmark) is obviously larger as well. Oh, and the text on some windows hangs off the screen or covers buttons.

I know it sounds like my resolution is wrong, but that's not the problem. I just checked it and it's still at 1024x748 as always. Icons look the same on the desktop, websites fit fine...it's just some windows.

I just reloaded this machine and I REALLY didn't want to reload it once again, but I guess I can if that's my only hope...

Text.jpg

it looks like you have your fonts set really high you can change that in display properties appearence.

Back
Top Bottom