Error

aarondg58

Solid State Member
I am having some troubles with my computer. I am using Windows 95 Gateway Pentium Processor when I go on to websites an error comes up say this.

A error has occored in the script on this page
Line:84 Char. 4
The error undefined is undefined
Code: 0

Do you want to continue running scripts on this page?

Y/N​

This error comes up all the time. I try to say yes but all that does is freeze the computer or it comes up again and again. Thanks for your help please get back to me.

First of all get a better O/S,

Is there a SP for it? or see if firefox is compatiable with the O/S?!

i agree with computer genius. get a better OS man. 95 is like way outdated. i used to get that problem too. never found a solution to it because i restored my computer, unless u count that as a solution.

Try Windows Update for a fix. Then try using Firefox Browser instead of Internet Explorer. Then get a new operating system if this doesn't work. Windows XP Home is recommended. If it's happening on all sites it could just be a security setting in Internet Explorer not allowing JavaScript or something. Check that you haven't set the Trusted level too high (or the Internet Zone).

ms hardly has support for windows 98/me let alone 95.. Unfortunatly aarond your not gonna find any support for windows 95.. an o/s means operating system (IE Win 95 win 98 win XP) SP means service pack I believe is what he is refering to, like windows xp service pack 1 or windows 98 second edition. don't think 95 has any others if I recall.. you will not be able to load windows xp on a pentium 1 processor so my suggestion to you would either deal with the error or save up for a new small end system.. some places have cheap system for 399+ thats aren't great but will get you surfing and sending e-mails. That come pre loaded with windows xp home service pack 2

(fixed some spelling) ::edit::

The Microsoft monopoly continues. Which means they expect you to upgrade every 4 years or so. You could always switch to Linux.

CJ said:
The Microsoft monopoly continues. Which means they expect you to upgrade every 4 years or so. You could always switch to Linux.

yes switch to linux and be expected to write your own drivers, and go through hell to find the software thats compadable, and not be able to buy the games you want. Dont get me wrong, I love linux use it all the time (knoppix, mandrake, fedora, mandrake) but nothing more than a utility and server ware. Windows xp needs to be in every home and it always will be why because I can go to any software/office store and 99% of the software will be compadable with windows. Instead of 5% will be of linux.

Back
Top Bottom