Emulator questions

djvbond

In Runtime
Im almost done building my computer and I was wondering if there are any working Xbox or Ps2 emulators for the computer that can play a bunch of there console games.... I dont plan on downloading the roms for the emu I want to play them from my dvd drive.....also if there are any special drivers that have the computer reconize Ps2 and xbox games.. Thx for the help

Well Dave see what there is is there arent any working emulators for ps2 although some1 was talkin about one that worked for only socom 2 so im not sure look around.
and good luck

I'm pretty sure there aren't any XBox emulators either. In fact, I'm pretty sure you can't even read Xbox discs on a normal dvd-drive. Something about the direction it reads data... I'm not entirely sure.

Nah there is not 1 Ps2 emulator out there i was looking for 1 and they dont work my bro said his friend had 1 and im like "no he dosnt your an idiot" but just to help when he gets bak i;ll get wat its called off him

You can read Xbox DvD with a Dvd and if not a DVD-Rw has any1 noticed how Xbox can read burnt DvDs-Mmovies but not burnt DVD-Roms any explanations

U can get some pretty cool ps1 emulators i got 1 and some nice GBA emulators ;) just for fun

i suggest looking at Bleem if they ever get a Ps2 emulator working and for Xbox youd need a beastly computer u know it actually runs on a 256mb card (yeh)

Ps2 suks
Xbox Rules
Dreamcast is cool
Gamecube is fun
PS2 Suks
So will Ps3
did i say Ps2 suks

Computergen said:
Well Dave see what there is is there arent any working emulators for ps2 although some1 was talkin about one that worked for only socom 2 so im not sure look around.
and good luck
socom 2 i have tht game ps2 online i wont the ps2 emulator to ply it will any ps2 emulator work if i have socom 2

personly i dont like Ps2 its slow week and gay

cobra wat u get banned for (dont have to answer)

RAFDOG said:
personly i dont like Ps2 its slow week and gay

cobra wat u get banned for (dont have to answer)

Yeah, because we all know the PS2 likes to have sex with other Men =/

Cobra got banned because he talks like you. (Or cussing, I prefer to think it's the former).

wht the hell do u mean, i got banned for giving some1 shit, and camers said dont talk once and i did because i hate him, he can ban me all he wonts and LORD thought i made a other account just 2 get on its another account, it was made b4 i started the shit, so lord if u reading this u were wrong.

no not u RAFDOG sorry taking to satori 1st bit just dont understand him. talks like who rafdog what u mean reply.

Back
Top Bottom