dvd program help!

Ok, i got that deepburner program.
Now I burned it on my laptop, then played it on my PC, the movie worked fine. Then I tried it in my dvd player and i got a "No Disc" message.

The movie is called "totoro." Im pretty sure its a avi file.
Do I need to convert it or something? And if so, how?

I was hoping I could burn it for my girlfriend, cause she loved that movie when she was younger, and she can't seem to find it anywhere.

Thank you.

Predator182 said:
Ok, i got that deepburner program.
Now I burned it on my laptop, then played it on my PC, the movie worked fine. Then I tried it in my dvd player and i got a "No Disc" message.

The movie is called "totoro." Im pretty sure its a avi file.
Do I need to convert it or something? And if so, how?

I was hoping I could burn it for my girlfriend, cause she loved that movie when she was younger, and she can't seem to find it anywhere.

Thank you.
Yes im afraid so ,some newer dvd players do play avi but most dont, so you will have to convert the avi files, there are plenty of programs out there on the p2p networks if you rearly want them or just go and purchess one.
Downloading free trials are no good ad they only convert a small percntage of the film

Predator182 said:
What would I type in, like say im using a downaoding program like soulseek.

for p2p.
You should try using torrents like bitlord or utorrents,azureus, now find yourself a good torrent search engine then type the name of a avi converter and it will find it im sure

Predator182 said:
ok, what is a torrent?
Its a different way of transfering large files plus its alot safer than using a p2p like limewire or morpheus, you get good download speeds and just about anything and everything you can think of from them, there was a thread on last week about which was the best torrent program to use, i use BITLORD but thats just personal preference, if you type in bitlord on google you can download the free version or have a read up on it to get a better understanding of it

Back
Top Bottom