DVD Burning Programs

dubz24

Beta member
Does anyone know any good program that lets you burn dvd's movies, and lets you make you're own menus, i have nero but the menus sometimes dont work.

Intervideo windvd creator is the one I use, does the job, lets you create movies, menus etc.

I have PowerProducer Gold 2 to make my own dvds. If you want to make make copies of a commerical dvd, thats illegal, unless you own a actually copy of the dvd. (There are several discrepiences about the Fair Use act, so be wary when you make backups.) There used to be a program by 321 Studios called Dvd Copy X but the company went bankrupt. Dvd Shrink is good, and I think its avaliable at www.doom9.org

There's no way to update Nero unless you buy the newer version. At least one mine, that's how it works. No update button anywhere. I have Nero Xpress 6 and it works fine. I also use Roxio too.

When you make a menu for the dvd on nero does it always work? For me the menu is like dead, its there but you cant select anything.

Hahah... there is only one solution: DVD Shrink. I'm not going to say for myself, but many of my friends use this program to copy the discs they get from netflix, allowing them to get around 30 discs a month. Which is pretty awesome, and the program is extremely easy to use as well.

Back
Top Bottom