DVD Burners

BobbyDRZA

Baseband Member
Well my plextor 708A now doesn't read burned DVD media and doesn't read strong like it used so I need a replacement drive and want to know what are some good brands and models out there to choose from today? I want a DVD burner with almost all the bells and whistles. Also is dual layer worth trying out. Give me some sites or models I should consider for purchase. One more question, how come alot of the DVD burner prices have droped below the $100 range so quickly?

any help would be greatly appreciated

DVD burners have been under $100 for a while now. I bought mine a year or two ago for $60, and now they go for around $40-50...

I have an NEC(I forgot the model right off...) I read lots of good reviews about mine, and I know a few people who have one just like it who, just like myself, have great luck with them. So, any of the later NECs should be great choices.

The reason the prices have dropped so dramtically is because the technology is getting easier, faster, and cheaper, better qaulity to produce. Also competition. I bought my DVD burner for 50 bucks and its really good qualtiy. MY first one was 150 and it was medicore.

Back
Top Bottom