driver problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

X1337

Fully Optimized
I got AC97 drivers but everytime I restart my computer I play music and it says there is no Audio installed EVEn though it shows it in Device manager, So everytime I have to reinstall.. Why does it do this?

X1337 said:
I got AC97 drivers but everytime I restart my computer I play music and it says there is no Audio installed EVEn though it shows it in Device manager, So everytime I have to reinstall.. Why does it do this?

You should give us card, or say that its onbored (which I'm assuming). I am thinking that this is due to it's onbored and most onbored audio processors suck. I know some boreds have good audio, but anyways to assume its the actualy thing it's self try and throw in a cheap card. If that dosen't work check the install path and see if anything actualy extracted, and see if you can unistall them. If not use Driver Cleaner (I'm at school so I cannot find you the link, but you can just look for driver cleaner in Google) and clean the AC97 drivers. After that reinstall, it could be a confliction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom