Drive Wipe, On Floppy

Paradox1

Fully Optimized
I need a program that is small, failsafe, and can delete an entire hard drive.

I used to have one but I forgot what its called, Its not for malicious use I need to delete My hard drive in order to install an OS The OS disc will not delete the files, just install on the free space of the HD, Of which I have 2 MB lol

Knoppix wont delete anything, Thats what Im on now, I was going to use gentoo to delete the files but cant get a disc, Mine got scratched bad during the hurricane and Im stuck

you dont need a program.. just go into diskmanagment.. and reformat it in windows.. just delete the partition, and create one.. then format it.. you're talking about a secondary drive or a primary drive where you run ur windows os and such?

Yeah, during the Windows installation, you should be able to modify and delete the partitions. You can delete all of them and use the entire drive if you want to.

You need to bleach it, OVER and OVER again, multiple times. Try to have JUST XP installed, and then bleach and bleach and bleach..

Well, I guess this is if you don't want anyone to be able to back it up, say like, the FBI?

as was posted bellow, start/control panel/adminastrative tools/computer managment/ then left collumn hit the disk managment icon and your away.
woz

Back
Top Bottom