Dreamcast Controller on PC

jamieoliver22

In Runtime
Hiya all!

I want to connect one of my old Dreamcast controllers to my computer and I was wondering where I can get the best/cheapest adapter to do so.. Does anyone know where I can get a decent one for cheap?

I tried looking on eBay to no avail. I've seen other sites also, showing the Trio Linker, but I think it is too expensive...

Can anyone help?

Thanks,
Jamie.

badninja3 said:
modding a xbox1 controller interface to usb is easy. theres info on this at xboxscene.com

When did they mention xbox...??

Uuum ive got the USB to PS2 controller, not seen the dreamcast ones though..

look in cash convertors if you have got one, I got mine from there and if you look hard enough im sure you can find one. Look in your local PC store as well.

that's a freakign sweet idea, out of curiosity, does the memory card work too if you use it through usb? (you nkow, the ones with the mini visual led screen)

acekrn said:
that's a freakign sweet idea, out of curiosity, does the memory card work too if you use it through usb? (you nkow, the ones with the mini visual led screen)

No, I wouldn't think so as you are playing PC games with the controller so they will save on the computer.

Anyone know where I can get an adapter cheap? I have seen the Trio Linker which looks fantastic but its quite expensive. Take a look HERE.

Jamie.

There are adaptors, which enable you to connect a dreamcast controller just like with the Xbox, etc to the PC.

Check out the link below

Dreamcast controller to PC

Edit Oops wasn't paying attention to the post previous to this, but this is only £15, not that expensive I guess although could probably buy a gamepad for that. Try the computer fairs I got mine dirt cheap, only £2 for an adaptor cable, or make your own.

Back
Top Bottom