Downloading Windows XP Home

connchri

Daemon Poster
Hi,

I'm just about to install Windows onto an old HDD because I've just sold my PC. I have the original licence, but no discs. Does anyone know if there is a way to download the Windows XP Home edt CD iso of the Microsoft Website on submitting a valid licence. They let MSDN users download them but I'm not a member, but I have downloaded other images and software before.

Any help would be hot.

Chris.

(Things were so much easier back in the days of getting the bundled oem discs)

well if you have the valid licence & they verify you registered with them , Microsoft will send you free copy's of the cd's, so i was told.

Chris if your down tonight you can get the one you gave me for my mums PC, OEM "restore" disc's piss me off.

yes it its possible, if you can get Alchohol 120 or daemon tools and you can get yourself, a good file sharing program then you might be in some luck for a good source for a BIN and CUE file of Windows XP pro edition or Home edition to help yourself in the needs of Pirate'ing programs to help your aid in the computer world....IF YOU NEED ANY PROGRAMS,BIN AND CUE FILES ETC....contact me by pm or email

Give me your licence number! I'll check that out for you!
You can call MS but don't expect too much, maybe a CD but certainly not a download of an operating system.
...if you lost your laptop, would the manufacturer send you another one!

MS sent me a 6 mounth licence and an XP disc totaly free 2 mounths before XP was even released, I thought that was cool. They make you pay shipping now :D

Back
Top Bottom