Downgrade from vista to pc problem

thesinter

Baseband Member
SRY ABOUT THE TITLE: downgrade from vista to xp

I have a toshiba laptop, and I need a downgrade fast. I have tried to work with xp for a couple months now, but it's like this "A problem has been detected and Windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer. Smash forehead on keyboard to continue."

I have re-installed vista numerous times, and it still finds a way to piss me off.
(rant over)

Anyways, i have a xp that i want on my laptop. I installed it, and then i start throwing on drivers. This is where the crap starts. It seems like the drivers arn't getting installed right, and are missing some files. The modem driver is missing something called AGRSM, i search the disk and nothing comes up. I don't know what to do. If my driver disk aren't working right, then how can i properly downgrade.

Is there a way to downgrade from vista with all the drivers, and programs still on the hard drive, where they work properly?

The computer want detect my wireless internet router, and doesn't recognize the eithernet cable. The drivers to the Lan port hasn't installed right, but the wireless internet driver says that everything is fine.

Any Advice?

Back
Top Bottom