Does it make a

G35x

Golden Master
Man as of late ive been asking such noob questions :rolleyes: .. Well Joxley got me this sweet converter (thanks man) and I was wondering does turning up the kbps make a difference well a noticable one. I just converted one and make the kbps too 320kbps and 48mhz. I notice a nice difference or is it just me thinkinh yeah I turned it up now its better or does it actually make it better? Thanks guys

your eyes see what your mind belives lol, cant say if it helped or not but ya never know. whats it for?

uid=[0] said:
your eyes see what your mind belives lol, cant say if it helped or not but ya never know. whats it for?

A song, I converted from wav to mp3. And I though it would be cool to turn the settings up.

Wait doesn having the kbps up more effect the quality when you blast it and high voulmes. I have 5.1, so I wouldnt mind making some of my fav songs good quality that way when I blast them they will sound nice and clear..Am i right???

untitled4eg.jpg

Glad you like it, whenever someone asks this, the best thing I can say is, the higher the better, but the higher the bigger.

But the higher, the better the experience will be. I suppose them taking up alot of space wont matter on a computer, you just have to lower the settings when putting them on mp3 players and all that..

Just mess around with a few mp3's and mess with all the different settings, you will find something perfect.

Back
Top Bottom