Difference between these cases?

sniperviper21

Golden Master
The first one is an ESA case. ESA is short for Enthusiast System Architecture. That case has the ability to control everything just from the front panel. You can do everything from fan speed to water temperature.

What's your budget for a new case?

The first one is an ESA case. ESA is short for Enthusiast System Architecture. That case has the ability to control everything just from the front panel. You can do everything from fan speed to water temperature.

What's your budget for a new case?

Rohan is correct, thats the only difference.

300 and less. price range

and i want a new, awesome, cool running case, and ofcourse to take better care of, my case now was owned before by some dude that owned his own electronic store, he was a shady character.

um just squirrlen away a little bit at a time every week i get paid, and eventually i'll get a new case. my viper case is a bit ding'd up and the front door has a broken hinge, umma save it for a future build, and plus it dosnt have the ability to mount more then 2 case fans. dosnt keep my system cool enough, gaming temps get upto 45-50*

Stacker, haha. Definitely go for a full tower. Spend it on a Lian-Li if you're willing to.

honestly, if you want to save some money, but want a case that has excellent air flow...get the 1200. Yes its tacky, but it does the job! i have one...and i am very very happy with it!!

Back
Top Bottom